Monday, February 09, 2009

Do you believe in me?

One of the greatest accomplishments an individual can have is someone who believes in them.

By believing in someone, I mean the person will sacrifice someway in there life to help you gain in your life.

Short story, I have people who believe in me. I fully recommend everyone to search in there life and discover the individuals in your life who believe in you. Those individuals who believe in me get special treatment, as they will help me an anyway, I return the favor and spend time with them, cancel other plans to be with them and so on. Those special people are not perfect, but I try not to point out there flaws, as they are a shining jewel in my life.

3 comments:

e. l. wood said...

and know that you ARE INDEED someone who LOTS of folks do believe in. god has lots of plans for you and your future. we're looking forward to seeing what your future holds.

ugotkathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ugotkathy said...

Being the strong and vocal leader that you are, no matter what others opinions are... know that you are truly believed in, by us and many others. In every aspect of your life, unfortunately, people will judge your choices and your life... No matter the outcome, stand for what you believe in. Because your beliefs and values have never faltered in the decisions that you have made, past and present, know that some just aren't as strong as you. Some must learn to trust their own choices, even tho they may be weak. That, I feel is their problem... they don't believe in themselves... HOW SAD!