Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Just to let everyone know, I have a LOT of blogs wrote, however, I have went through so much garbage, all while being under a massive amount of stress. The stress is the large factor in hindering the posting of a few of these blogs.

8/9/08:
Well here is my blog folks! Cut, Dry, and to the point. I am posting about my current life situations.

What is trust? and who do you trust?

For a long time now I have battled with what true 100% trust is, and how it relates to life. Are we supposed to fully trust people? Short answer, no. My life and things I am involved in have proven no one person can be fully trusted. Some can be trusted more than others, however, never full 100% trust. There is always an individual who is willing to stab you in the back or betray you! Thanks everyone who has completely failed me in my life! If it was not for the people failing me, I would not be such a strong person!

I have found so far, church people are the first to "sell you out" or betray you.

Through.

Currently:

There is is folks, NO editing to the original post was done. I would like to say, I have since changed churches. Trusting people is not for me as of now. How do people live there whole life back stabbing individuals?.. Sad right?.

The bonus, I am under a lot less stress than I was in the original blog. My life has changed and events have taken place to prove how honest and truthful I am. On the flip side, events have taken place to prove how some of the "church" is NOT always looking out for an individuals best interest. Churches can be run by people pushing there own sour agenda. I was a victim of a church pushing there own agenda, not Gods, for a long time. I am free now. :D

This blog was heavily based off church events, however, the trust issues is not just with the church. I used this church issue as a great example and basses for my blog.

No comments: