Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is my life. Part 1.

*Alert* This blog is just random thoughts in my mind... I'm an honest person.

So I've been thinking a lot about life in the past month. I have had surgery, a gastric bypass to prevent cancer and plenty of other health issues. The surgery went rather well as expected. After the surgery, I went through a span of about 2 weeks where I didn't feel like talking to almost anyone. I had 2 friends I would talk to and my parents, that was it. My phone would ring, I wouldn't answer. People would leave a voice-mail, I would listen and get my parents to call them back to update me on my surgery success, as I didn't want to be rude and not reply at all. So during the two weeks I didn't want to be social, I thought about a lot of stuff, just plain old stuff. I was thinking, I have a lot of friends. I have tons of friends I talk to a good bit. I also have a few close friends. The close friends are the ones you grow to expect things from, by expect I mean visiting, calling, hanging out with. But after my surgery, not all of my close friends was around. To be honest, it kind-of pissed me off. Not that my friends have to come around all the time, but if a bro is in the hospital for a few days and then is in bed for a week or two, a visit and call or two might be nice. I don't think I was asking to much. So now, I think I have a new set of close friends. I have 2 very close friends. Don't get me wrong, I have tons of friends and I love them all a lot! But 2 are just always there, no matter what. I also try to be around for them also! Friendship is a two way street. So this surgery made me think about and appreciate my friends. I now know if something ever happens, I have friends who care and will be there. As most people will tell you to your face, "I'll be there.. blah blah blah", I had 2 friends who really went out of there way to proved it. So thanks guys for everything you have done!

The not impressed by list.

Sorry, to not to be mean, but I just wasn;t impressed by some people after my surgery.

1. One of the secretary's at my doctors office. She is one of the first people of whom almost got slapped by me. She is the rudest person I have ever met. What did I do? I pitched a fit complaining twice so far. I have another doctors appointment soon, and this time I'll report her to the doctor. I told all the staff I was not happy with the way I was treated. She was rude and violated the doctors orders for me. She refused to cooperate with me and didn't care what the doctor said. I then inserted my full thoughts to her... The End.

2. My church. I am pretty sure they don't care about me, or ever have (I totally see why so many young adults refuse to enter a church). I'll give the pastor +1 for being at the hospital while I had surgery. The band visited once on week two. That is all. A lot of people claimed they didn't know about my surgery when I went back to church. I told them, several times. It's not my fault if they cannot listen with care and concern when I spoke the words. Plus you would think that people would care enough to tell other to pray or something on those lines. Nope. But my parents church called a massive amount of times, maybe they care a bit more?... They didn't know me and would call. Looks like someone is following what the bible says. I'm not judging, or trying to claim holiness, far from it. I'm just saying, where were they when I needed people around. I mean, just because I didn't feel good, didn't mean I wouldn't notice them not there. I was not in so much pain I forgot everything around me. No, some people coming by would have been nice.

*There was about 2-3 people who asked me about my surgery when I went back to church.

3. The recent people who craped there friendship with me away. The End of This.

4. People who are robots. Programed people. Puppets. People who are being controlled and don't know it. I could go on for hours on this. These individuals I know need to wake up and once in your 40's-50's you should be making choices on your own. Programed people. Robots...

To be continued...
P.S. I'm going to blog more. Be looking for a lot of controversy, as my blogs tend to attract that. It's called being honest. I don't sugar coat to please people, that's what is wrong with this world now, people cannot be honest.

No comments: