Thursday, June 26, 2008

Are you choking yet?

Have you ever thought about *some* people in your life?...
Maybe the people are out to get you?
Maybe the people need you, but hate your guts?
Maybe the people use you?
Maybe the people are so shallow they cannot dig into the facts of a situation?
Maybe the people are so blind they cannot see reality?
Maybe the people are so stuck-up all they can see and hear is a rectum?
Maybe the people are so jealous they cannot be around you?
Maybe the people are so scared you might be a better person than them?
Maybe the people are so scare you might be the person to reveal their true life and/or identity?
Maybe the people just plain suck at life so they think everyone else should suck also?
Maybe the people are scared because I am real?
Maybe the people are scared because I take a stand for what I believe in?
Maybe the people are scared I AM a real leader?
Maybe the people are scared I AM and WILL be successful?

Their is a lot of maybes in life... Some are right, some are wrong?... Who knows.

I DO KNOW, I will NOT put up with the garbage people are throwing at me much longer.

I DO KNOW, people should stand for what is right.

I DO KNOW, leaders need to realize scare tactics are not going to work in the long run.

I DO KNOW, I will not bow down to others who think they know what's going on.

I DO KNOW, I am my own self, a leader, a man, a friend.


You cannot bring me down! Kevin - superdog

No comments: